Kim Kardashian she is known for many many things, including her long lashes. Recently she posted a video to her Instagram sharing the secret to her long lashes. She said she uses Lash Elixer, which is a serum that helps your lashes grow longer and thicker. I started to do my research and the reviews on that particular lash serum were scary (to say the least). Then I started to think about lash extensions, but that is too much upkeep and I don’t want to look like I am wearing fake eyelashes to the gym.
Then I get a call from my friend Mary Hepner and she introduced me to Rodan + Field’s Lash Boost. It was a sign! At first, I was hesitant to try because of the stories I have heard from other serums, but she is a dear friend of mine so I trusted her.
4 weeks later I have proof that this Lash Boost actually works and has ZERO side effects!
No glue. No drugstore lashes. No Eye Lash Extensions treatments that are expensive and timely. Just one tube of serum that you apply at night! Easy as that!
Here’s how to apply the Rodan + Field’s Lash Boost:
- Remove makeup and wash your face before using Lash Boost. Eyelids and lashes should be completely clean and dry.
- Apply Lash Boost only along the upper lash line of both eyes. Dip the brush once per eye and wipe off any excess product from the brush before applying.
- Gently wipe off any excess serum from your eyelid or lashes. Do not wash your face or eyes after applying.
- Wait about 90 seconds until Lash Boost has dried before going to sleep or applying other products around your eye. Make sure to avoid eyelids and lashes when applying any product to the eye area, including eye cream.
- If you get the serum in your eye, rinse with water. Some people may experience a mild tingling sensation after application. It should improve within a few minutes and disappear completely with continued use. Stop using if tingling, irritation and/or redness persist.
- Continue using Lash Boost nightly after desired results are achieved to maintain lash condition. Can also be applied to eyebrows to help improve their appearance. Eyebrows may take up to 8 weeks to see results.
Jess says YES to Rodan + Field’s Lash boost and you should too! It conditions your natural lashes to grow longer, stronger, and healthier. It’s always better to do things the natural way!
If you want Rodan + Fields Lash Boost, purchase under Mary. She is the sweetest person ever & she will give you a great discounted rate! You can email her or message her on Instagram.