Celebrities, like Kourtney Kardashian, Ed Sheeran, Harry styles, and Shailene Woodley all start their day with a spoonful of fat and they claim it actually helps you burn just that. Yup, they all have nothin’ other than some BUTTER!
There is a new type of coffee called Bulletproof coffee where you add BUTTER instead of cream. It is suppose to make you feel energized, focused, and full for hours on end.
I gave it a try and the wacky results are in the video above.
If you want to try this Quick fix, here are the dets!
Ingredients for Bulletproof Coffee
- At least 1-2tbs unsalted grass-fed butter. (or Ghee if you are lactose like me)
- 1-2tbs of Brain Octane™ or XCT oil™ (these are 18x and 6x stronger than coconut oil, with no flavor. They are NOT generic MCT oil, which is about 1.6x stronger than coconut oil)
- 1-2 cups (~250-500ml) of hot coffee brewed with low-toxin beans (like Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee) using a metal filter (like french press or gold filter drip).
5 Steps To Make Bulletproof Coffee
#1 Make Coffee:
- Brew coffee as you normally would. Make sure it’s the right kind of coffee. If you haven’t purchased Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee beans, read this post to find the best coffee in your area. Use a metal filter if possible.
#2 Pre-heat blender:
- Boil extra water and pour it into a blender while your coffee brews to pre-heat the blender.
- Dump out the hot water from the now pre-heated blender and add the brewed coffee, butter (or ghee), and Brain Octane™ oil. Blend until there is a thick layer of foam on top like a latte. The stronger the blender, the better. A spoon won’t work.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla, dark chocolate, or a sweetener like Stevia, erythritol, or xylitol (this is technically a sacrilege if you use awesome beans, but some people love their mocha…)